Kallen Deck, REALTOR®
I’ve spent my entire life interested in real estate, home renovations and architecture. I grew up in a family of general contractors, project managers, landscape architecture enthusiasts and DIYers. After I finished school, I wanted to attend the North Bennet Street School for preservation carpentry, but spent nearly a decade in corporate communications, digital marketing and user experience design instead. I use that background to help anticipate and meet my clients' needs, market their property in a sleek, competitive manner and communicate effectively and professionally with the parties on the other side of the table. I know that buying a house can be an exciting but stressful endeavor, and I love working with clients to make the entire process as easy, enjoyable and informative as possible.
I bought my 1920's bungalow in East Atlanta after living in a ranch house near Gresham Park, a modern loft in downtown Decatur, and a historic craftsman in Grant Park. I've learned a lot about the taxes, assessments, permits, architectural history, construction methods, repairs and maintenance that goes into any style of home in Atlanta's diverse neighborhoods. I enjoy being able to help clients navigate these factors when considering the purchase or sale of a home and provide resources and advice for post-purchase events.
As an individual buyer's and seller's agent, I value the ability to be hands-on and focused on your transaction. When we work together, you're working directly with a single agent who's dedicated to your deal and is still backed by the professional resources of Keller Williams Realty Metro Atlanta - one of the top brokers in the area.
Activities & Affiliations
• DeKalb Association of REALTORS®
• Georgia Association of REALTORS®
• National Association of REALTORS®
• Member, National Trust for Historic Preservation
Georgia State University
Master of Arts - 2010
Bachelor of Science - 2007
Hobbies & Interests
• Kayaking, hiking, camping, making pottery / ceramics in my home studio
• Interior design, historic preservation, midcentury-modern furniture, driving my husband insane by always working on our 1926 craftsman bungalow in East Atlanta
• Spending time with my family, our dogs, and chickens
• Hanging out in southeast Atlanta, namely the East Atlanta, East Lake, Kirkwood, Inman Park, Cabbagetown, Reynoldstown and Grant Park neighborhoods